Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Detection cleared by SISM state diagrams

We could take all of the assignments that are currently in the ENTRY_PRI and ENTRY_SEC states, and move them to the SISM_START state.

Thanks,

Chris

From: Heath Stewart [mailto:00000855853231d4-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 11:23 AM
To: STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Detection cleared by SISM state diagrams

Change to

if (sism & (CC_DET_SEQ != 2)) then

-Heath

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 2:59 AM, Lennart Yseboodt <lennartyseboodt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

As of this cycle we have included the SISM state diagrams in our simulation.

When a single-signature is connected, ENTRY_PRI (and SEC) are executed continuously because "!sism" is TRUE.

This has the effect to force sig_pri (and sig_sec) to 'invalid' continuously, thereby breaking the main state diagram.

I don't know why that statement is there.

Can we remove the IF statement and sig_pri <= invalid ?

Kind regards,

Lennart

--

Heath Stewart
Design Center Manager, Mixed Signal

Office   (805) 560-7658
Mobile  (805) 895-0499
Websites
analog.com, linear.com

Linear Technology is now part of Analog Devices.  Learn more.

Inline image 2