Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Detection cleared by SISM state diagrams

Hi Chris,

I like the concept to avoid continuously executing this block of code
for a part of the state diagram that should be sleeping.

We can move it to SISM_START, but editorially that moves another chunk
of text to a diagram that is already very full.

What if we introduce a state before ENTRY_PRI with no actions, and that
exists to ENTRY_PRI when 'sism' ?

Does the same thing I think...

Lennart