Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Definition of alt_pwrd_pri

Len art - Your intent of the change sounds good to me. I have to think a bit about whether there is a better description . The   wording ‘is to apply Power’ still falls into the trap of implying a  future action

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
CME Consulting, Inc.
Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications
310-920-3860