[802.3_4PPOE] Face to Face Adhoc meeting on Monday in Orlando

All, you may have seen the ballot close announcement that we received 474 comments (plus 10 late comments) against D3.1. This is twice the amount that I expected. We only have two and a half days to resolve these comments. As a result, I have requested a room for Monday afternoon on November 6 for a comment adhoc. The intention here is to read through the comments in the TFTD bucket and start the discussion about the disagreement with the proposed response. As this is an adhoc meeting, we will make no motions or close any comments. It is my hope this will spur Monday evening conversations that will allow us to start closing the difficult technical items on Tuesday.

The time is 1-6PM on Monday 11/6. Room will be announced when assigned.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force