Re: [802.3_4PPOE] PD Transients (yseboodt_04)

Hi Lennart,
The new text:  "referenced from when the ‘final voltage’ is reached at the source", sets a time boundary which is after the time that the PD starts to violate Ppeak_PD.  Seems like it should start at the beginning of the transient, so that the PD Peak excursions that are beyond Ppeak_PD are no wider than 10ms and 6ms, to match Tlim_min in the PSE section.
Best Regards,
Ken