Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Your proposal for Single-signature definition in http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/public/nov17/stover_02_1117.pdf

Hi Yair,

But it does work...

If a voltage is applied to the corrupting pairset, a single-signature
PD will "not show a valid detection signature" because Rdetect will be
outside the limits of Table 145-21.

If a current is applied to the corrupting pairset, a single-signature
PD will "not show a valid detection signature" because Voffset will be
outside of the limits of Table 145-21.

Both corrupting methods are viable.

Kind regards,

Lennart