[802.3_4PPOE] Clause 30 Presos

Latest

stewart_01 - revoked in deference to Lennart's response

TFTD LY
We should not create aPSEPowerDetectionStatusS. I assumed that this was a
typo in the (confusing) baseline, hence not implementing it.
Regardless, adding aPSEPowerDetectionStatusS does not help us since a
Type 3/4 PSE still needs to support the old object anyway.
In stead:
- undo the strikeouts for 'test' and 'otherFault' as we can't remove stuff
from an existing object
- Change add "or Figure 145-13" after "Figure 33-9"
- Insert "Type 3 and Type 4 PSEs do not use the values "test" or "otherFault".
- Capitalize TRUE

stewart_02 - Revamped in light of new approach

stewart_03 - Rolled in Lennart's overlapping changes

Cheers,

--
Heath Stewart
Design Center Manager, Mixed Signal

Office   (805) 560-7658
Mobile  (805) 895-0499
Websites      analog.com, linear.com

Linear Technology is now part of Analog Devices.  Learn more.

Inline image 2