[802.3_4PPOE] January 2018 agenda and meeting days

All, the meeting schedule is not in stone yet and that is why I haven’t sent the agenda and info out. As stated in Orlando, I expect to meet Wed-Fri (and these are the dates in the tentative schedule). The agenda is to resolve comments against D3.2 and charter D3.3 and a recirc. We did have a nice drop off in comment volume and I would expect that we can easily complete before the end of the day Friday.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3