[802.3_4PPOE] My home work - places that need current requirements on the negative

Please add it to your base line:

  1. Page 159 line 39: Detection current I1 ,I2: I1 ,I2 need to be specified at the negative pair.
  2. Page 160 Line 17: Signature offset current tolerance. Same.
  3. Page 161 Line 29: To add the following text: The current on the negative pairs shall be used if it required for connection check or equivalent. (I dont like the wording but the idea is clear)
  4. Page 165 Line 42: Iclass is applied to the negative pairs:

Change from: Voltages VClass, VMark, and VReset and currents IClass_LIM and IMark_LIM are specified in Table 14514. PD class signature measurements of IClass are specified in Table 14513.

Voltages VClass, VMark, and VReset and currents IClass_LIM and IMark_LIM are specified in Table 14514. PD class signature measurements of IClass are specified at the negative pairs and are specified in Table 14513.

Darshan Yair

Chief R&D Engineer

Analog Mixed Signal Group

Microsemi Corporation