[802.3_4PPOE] backfeed adhoc meeting procedures

All, the adhoc meetings are missing a very particular piece of our Task Force culture that facilitates discussions – the microphone that establishes the speaking queue. Therefore, I will be enacting a virtual speaking queue for the next two meetings in the hope that we can converge on consensus. As adhoc chair, I will be enforcing the queue using the webex tools. I will mute all attendees and unmute participants as I recognize them to speak. Participants request their place in the speaking queue by using the ‘raise my hand’ feature in webex.

Unfortunately, this might mean you cannot attend webex from a mobile device. I am not able to find the icon to raise your hand in the mobile app. Please plan accordingly.

In the desktop version, it is the hand icon next to your name:

And hand raised:

Additionally, I will impose a 10 minute presentation limit for a presenter. I expect presentations to be crisp and concise.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force