[802.3_4PPOE] NOPOWER_INRUSH / stover_01

Hi all,

Attached, find proposed baseline to address comment r04-59 in regards to the PD NOPOWER_INRUSH state.

I have addressed the commenter’s original concern by indicating that interoperability is not guaranteed after PD enters the NOPOWER_INRUSH state, until VPD drops below VReset_PD,max.

I have further addressed concerns regarding a “race condition” between the conditions leading in the NOPOWER_INRUSH state by replacing the IPD comparison with a new variable indicating that the PD is in control of its own inrush (and therefore will not cause VPD to collapse below VMark_th).

Please review, share thoughts.

Thanks!

-David