Subject: Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Summary of the missing requirements for
Transients for <=30uS
From: "Chad Jones (cmjones)"
<00000b60b3f54e8d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, June 13, 2018 7:12 pm
To: STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I’m fine deleting this purely informative text. But it was voted in there for a reason and it will take 75% to get it out. I will be doing roll call votes on the call next week, and if necessary, 802.3 voters only votes if I perceive block voting. You will have to work the TF to get the 75% majority on your side. If this thread is any indication, you have a lot of work to do.

Chad Jones
Tech Lead, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force
Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3