[802.3_4PPOE] D3.5 comment file posted

All, there were 19 comment received against D3.5. The editorial team has reviewed them and provided proposed responses for each. The file can be found in the IEEE P802.3bt comment area.

Link provided for convenience: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/comments/802d3bt_D3p5_Responses_CommentID.pdf

If you plan to attend the call this coming Wednesday, then I urge you to review the comments and responses before the call. We only have two hours, there is not enough time for people to just become familiar with the comments during the call. I will not waste time with people that are not prepared for the meeting.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3