[802.3_4PPOE] final 802.3bt meeting files

The updated agenda file and minutes for the teleconference of the final 802.3bt TF meeting are now posted in the public area on the site.

The final comment resolution file is posted in the comment area.

Thank you all for all the work done over these last five years. It wasn’t always easy or fun, but we made the most of it. No one could say our room wasn’t entertaining. It was a pleasure working with each and every one of you.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3