[802.3_50G] Reminder: 50GNGOATH and 200GSMF Study Group March Plenary Meeting Notice and Call for Presentations

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder about the upcoming joint IEEE 802.3 50 Gb/s Ethernet Over a Single Lane and Next Generation 100 Gb/s  and 200 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group and IEEE 802.3 200 Gb/s Ethernet Single-mode Fiber Study Group meetings that will be held during the  802.3 Plenary meeting week in Macau, China (March 14th-18th).

Meeting details may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

As previously discussed, the Study Groups will be meeting on Wednesday and Thursday morning.  We may also meet on Tues PM if the agenda requires it due to number of contributions.

The focus of the meeting will be to close out the SG goals of refining, adding or supporting the objectives and other documentation.  Contributions are expected to be focused on those goals.

Requests for presentation time shall be made to me at mnowell@xxxxxxxxx  and must be made by Friday, Mar 4th, 2016.  The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy  by Tuesday of the following week  (Tues Mar 8th, 2016).

I look forward to seeing everyone in Macau!

Regards,

Mark Nowell

50GNGOATH and 200GSMF Study Group Chair