[802.3_50G] Proposed agenda for March 2 ad hoc call

Below is the proposed agenda for the joint 25G Task Force and 50G/NGOATH Study Group ad hoc meeting for 2 March 2016.

I allocated 15 minutes in the 50G/200G portion for discussion on the backward compatibility topic from the previous 2 weeks, if there is sufficient interest.  Please email me if you want time to discuss backward compatibility, otherwise I will strike it from the agenda.

Also, please note that there are many presentations this week.  Therefore, I will be holding the presenters to 15 minutes each.

*       Approval of the Agenda
*       IEEE patent policy reminder:
-       25G TF:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html
-       50GNGOATH & 200GSMF:  https://<https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/preparslides.pdf>development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/preparslides.pdf<https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/preparslides.pdf>
-       Approval of draft minutes for February 24, 2016
*       P802.3by 25G Ad Hoc - Matt Brown
-       Task Force update, Mark Nowell
-       Discussion of Draft 3.1 Sponsor Ballot Big Ticket Items, Matt Brown
*       50GNGOATH & 200GSMF Study Groups Ad Hoc - Kent Lusted
-       Study Group Update, Mark Nowell
-       Discussion on backward compatible, *Tentative* (15 min)
-       "Feasibility of 30 dB channel at 50 Gb/s", Ali Ghiasi (15 min)
-       "Copper twin-axial cable", Chris Diminico (15 min)
-       "200G-PSM4/DR4 Broad Market Potential", Brian Welch (15 min)
-       "Feasibility of 50GE low-latency schemes", Phil Sun (15min)

The call details are available at:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/50G/public/adhoc/index.html<http://www.ieee802.org/3/50G/public/adhoc/index.html>

With regards,
-Kent
50GNGOATH & 200GSMF Study Groups Ad Hoc Chair