[802.3_50G] call for presentations for the 6 April joint ad hoc meeting

This is a reminder that there is an ad hoc meeting scheduled for Wednesday (6 April 2016) of this week. Note that this will be a joint ad hoc meeting along with the 25G Task Force.  Call information is available at http://www.ieee802.org/3/50G/public/adhoc/index.html

If you would like to present in the 50G & NGOATH call this week, please send me an email indicating the presentation title, a brief description, and approximate presentation/discussion time before 12PM PT TUESDAY (5 April). Also, please send a copy of the presentation to me by EOD Tuesday.

Thanks!
-Kent
50G & NGOATH Ad hoc chair