[802.3_50G] Reminder: 50G/NGOATH May Interim meeting announcement and call for presentations

Final reminder for today’s deadline.

Regards…Mark

On 5/10/16, 10:14 AM, "Mark Nowell (mnowell)" <mnowell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know everyone loves to wait until the last minute before a deadline, but I wanted to let you know it is alright to make a presentation request anytime before the deadline! ;)

The more we know sooner, the easier the week’s planing is for us – so I admit that is a selfish request.  In case people don’t realize, you can always withdraw a request if it turns out to be not coming together.

So, a reminder about this Friday’s presentation request deadline for 50G/NGOATH (soon to be IEEE 802.3cd we expect)

Thanks…Mark