[802.3_50G] 50G/NGOATH Missing Objectives presentation

All,

I was traveling during the last few ad hoc meetings, so I missed the opportunity to review this via conference call with a larger audience.

Since the Macau meeting, I've been talking with end users about how they would expect to use 50G, 100G, 200G and 400G as we progress to the 50G SERDES technology generation. I attempted to capture a number of the use cases that were discussed, and roll those potential use cases into where there appear to be holes in the objectives.

Please feel free to provide feedback. If you'd like to be listed as a supporter, I'd be honored to add your name to the list (please reply-direct).

Thank you,
Brad