[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy November 22nd call for presentations - due at 3 pm EDT Friday, November 18th

Hi P802.3cy participants,

As discussed at our meeting during the October interim, we have an ad hoc call scheduled for November 22nd.  This meeting is a good opportunity to bring up any items that need discussion for D3.0.   The 802.3 WG approved the request to go to SA ballot.  This will now go to the 802 EC tomorrow.

Please review the presentation on open points for D3.0 and consider which items you may be interested in volunteering for.  P802.3cy D3.0 issues list 1 November 2022  There are some topics that don't have volunteers, especially those that require testing experts.

If you want to present on any of these topics, or others you have found, please send requests to present at next week's scheduled P802.3cy Interim call by 3 pm EST on Friday, November 18th.

Presentations are due by 8 am EST on Monday, November 21st.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski
General Motors
P802.3cy Vice Chair and ad hoc Chair