[802.3_B10GAUTO] suggestion for comment i-4 (spectrum analyzer/balun vs. DSA)

I would suggest that in addition to the proposed remedy, we change the label of the “Digital Scope / capturing device” in Figure 165-25 to “Measurement Equipment (e.g., digital scope / capturing device)”.

That would suggest to the user a digital scope, but allow measurement with an appropriate spectrum analyzer, or other instrument for the PSD.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx