[802.3_B10K] Attendance Sheets For Upcoming Meeting

Dear Study Group Participants,

The sign-in sheets for the upcoming meeting will be modified, where there will be a single column for employer, and another for affiliations.

Based on the current sheets, I am planning on copying the employer information into the affiliation column.  If there are multiple companies, I will assume the first company is your employer, and modify the employer column accordingly.  If this is incorrect, please email me by noon ET Friday with the correct information.

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group