[802.3_B10K] Liaison from OIF

Dear Study Group Participants,

As noted at today’s opening plenary, it was noted that a liaison from the OIF might be sent.  Today, we received this liaison, which has, since, been posted at the following URL - http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/nov17/incoming/OIF_to_IEEE_802d3_Nov_2017.pdf.

We will be considering this liaison at the Study Group meeting.  Given its technical content, please take a moment to review the liaison.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group