Re: [802.3_B10K] Webpage Update

Brad
It is currently on the list.  It is the last item on that page.

Thanks

John

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2018, at 9:29 PM, Brad Booth <bbooth@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

John,

There is one "Apple Pie" objective that I believe the Study Group may wish to reconsider before taking a bite: Optional EEE.

Would it be possible to set some time aside to discuss that objective and any supporting material for its inclusion?

Thanks,
Brad