Re: [802.3_B10K] Reminder - 100GbE CSD Response Ad hoc Attendance

Title: Reminder - 100GbE CSD Response Ad hoc Attendance

I am attending today. I do not have Fernando’s email address unless the 802.3 address above works.

Vince Ferretti

Senior Standards Manager

Global Tech & Industry Standards

Corning, Inc.

800 17th Street NW

Hickory, NC 28601

o: 828-901-6923

c: 828-234-3353

email: vincent.ferretti@xxxxxxxxxxx

We’re transforming the world’s ability to connect and collaborate. Visit our website to learn more.