[802.3_B10K] Next Week's Study Group Ad hoc Call

Title: Next Week's Study Group Ad hoc Call

All,

I would like to thank everyone for the progress on yesterday’s call.  I would like to use next week’s call with both ad hocs to review the state of the draft CSD, as well as to identify and summarize the supporting material that will be needed going forward.

I will also plan on introducing a draft PAR, based on the current state of the study group, for the group to consider.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group