[802.3_B10K] Reminder: May 8 Teleconference

Title: Reminder: May 8 Teleconference

All,

This is a reminder that there will be a Study Group Ad hoc call on May 8 from 7am to 8am PT.

Information regarding the teleconference may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/B10K/email/msg00120.html.

Reminder: All ad hoc teleconference participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an ad hoc teleconference:

·       IEEE Pre-PAR patent policy: https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/preparslides.pdf

·       IEEE 802 participation policy: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0180-05-00EC-ieee-802-participation-slide.pdf

The minutes from the April 17th call will be considered.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/B10K/public/adhoc/18_0417/minutes_b10k_180417_unapproved.pdf

Please take a moment to review and let me know if any modifications are necessary.

Meeting materials will be uploaded Monday night.  I will contact everyone when the ad hoc webpage has been uploaded.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10k Optical PHYs Study Group