[802.3_B10K] May Interim Page Updated

Title: May Interim Page Updated

All,

The webpage for the May Interim has been updated with all meeting materials and the unapproved minutes.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/B10K/public/18_05/index.shtml.

The meeting was quite successful, as the Study Group completed its list of objectives and adopted the PAR and CSD response.  All of this material can be found at the Interim page noted above

I am working with our WG Chair to get the project documentation submitted for consideration at the July meeting.  I will provide updates as appropriate.

Congratulations to all of the Study Group participants.  Another great success!

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group