[802.3_B10K] Ju ly Material Uploaded

Title: Ju ly Material Uploaded

All,

Material for the July meeting has been uploaded.

Please note that while there are a minimal number of presentations, we will plan on a full day for right now.  We need to wait and see what comments we receive next Tuesday by 6:30pm (local time).  I will summarize and upload the comments we need to address prior to our Wednesday meeting.  Please note the start time will either by 8am or 9am depending on the number of comments received.

Here is the URL to the meeting material - http://www.ieee802.org/3/B10K/public/18_07/index.shtml.

Also, please note that our project documentation will be voted upon at next weeks WG Thursday session.  So please make sure if you are eligible for voting rights next week, that you are present to request them at either the Monday or Thursday meetings.  Also, please make sure that you are present at the Thursday meeting.  I will remind everyone that motions do not pass until we have received the necessary 75% or greater vote.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group