[802.3_B10K] Task Force Ad hoc Call - 23 Oct, 10am to 11am ET

Title: Task Force Ad hoc Call - 23 Oct, 10am to 11am ET

All,

This is to announce that there will be a Task Force ad hoc call on Oct 23 from 10am to 11am, ET.

The agenda for the call will be to address the 100GbE architecture issues raised at the September Interim Study Group meeting.

Any individuals who would like to present should request presentation time by Fri Oct 19, and have the presentation sent to me by Oct 22 5pm , ET.

Individuals submitting presentations please follow Presentation Style Guidelines, Submitting a Presentation, and Document Information Fields at http://www.ieee802.org/3/cn/public/presentproc.html.

Due to personal travel, I will get the meeting invite and webpage update completed tomorrow.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Acting Chair, IEEE P802.3cn Task Force