[802.3_B10K] Joint TF Ad Hoc Calls Announcement

Title: Joint TF Ad Hoc Calls Announcement

All,

This is to announce that I am scheduling joint Task Force ad hoc calls for the IEEE P802.3cn and IEEE P802.3ct Task Forces (pending approval of PARS by IEEE-SA Standards Board).

The ad hoc meetings will be from 10am to noon (EST) on Thursday Feb 7, 14, 21, and 28th.

The Task Force ad hoc meetings will be cancelled if there are no presentations or business to address.

I will send out the details of the ad hoc calls shortly.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cn Task Force