[802.3_B10K] Task Force Comment Review - Draft 1.0

Title: Task Force Comment Review - Draft 1.0

All,

Comments received against D1.0 have been posted - http://www.ieee802.org/3/cn/comments/P802d3cn_D1p0_comments_rec_Cl.pdf.

A total of 3 editorial comments were received.  Thanks to all for taking the time to review the draft.

I consulted with our WG Chair, David Law, and based on these results, earlier today he announced the availability of the preview draft, as it is anticipated a request will be made to forward IEEE P802.3cn 50 Gb/s, 200 Gb/s, and 400 Gb/s over greater than 10 km of SMF draft (D1.0 plus any changes that might be made during the upcoming Plenary) to Working Group ballot at the IEEE 802.3 Closing Plenary. As required by the IEEE 802.3 Rules, any textual changes made to the draft during the 50 Gb/s, 200 Gb/s, and 400 Gb/s over greater than 10 km of SMF Task Force meeting will be presented for review during the IEEE 802.3 Closing Plenary prior to a vote for approval to go to Working Group ballot.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cn Task Force