[802.3_B10K] P802.3cn & P802.3ct Task Force Thurs Ad Hoc Calls

Title: P802.3cn & P802.3ct Task Force Thurs Ad Hoc Calls

All,

Last week, I announced that I had reserved the 10am to noon ET time slot on Thursday’s for conference calls for the P802.3cn and P802.3ct Task Forces, starting on March 28th.

Please note that I am requesting that any request for presentation time for the call be made by Monday (AoE) prior to the meeting call.  Presentations need to be submitted by Wednesday 5pm ET, so that I can get them uploaded for the call.

I will announce the agenda prior to each weekly call.  If there are no requests the call will be cancelled.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cn Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force