[802.3_B10K] Interim Teleconference Meeting - Aug 8

All,

I have received no requests for presentations for this week’s Interim Teleconference Meeting (8/8), so I am therefore cancelling it.

Following up on the discussion of splitting P802.3ct, as discussed in Vienna, those individuals interested in pursuing 75 GHz spacing were encouraged to start bringing in additional data to support the proposal.  Unfortunately, no additional info has been brought forward.  Given the lengthy discussion had on schedule, I will start exploring how the project documentation could be modified in support of splitting the P802.3ct PAR, based on the two data rates.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cn Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force