[802.3_CU4HDD] Annoucement of 1st meeting @Sept Interim, and Arch Ad Hoc webex meettings (Thusdays at 9 am PT/USA)

Dear 2.5G/5G Ethernet Backplane (CU4HDD) Colleagues,

Welcome!

Sorry for a bit of silence (OOO due to trips etc).   Please be aware of

1. Our 1st Study Group meeting will be held @ Sept Interim held in FL
(please go do http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html and follow the link to
https://tools.sympose.com/event/coconutpoint_sept2015/)
We plan to meet Thursday and Friday (Sept 14/15) and hope to make progress on PAR,
CSD, and Objectives, and presentations.    Knowing that many have return flights on Friday afternoon/evening, so we'll try to finish all major decisions by noon/lunch break.

2. Architecture Ad Hoc Weekly Calls -- Thursdays at 9 am PT/USA starting this week, August 20th.
We would like to start Arch Ad hoc weekly calls to help make progress and build consensus.
Please make a note of this date/time and watch for additional meeting information -- the intention
Is to follow similar process used by other 802.3 ad hoc meetings (hold the time, and announce presentations or cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled time).    Please also note that some thoughts were given to avoid time conflict with other 802.3 projects, but could not avoid all conflicts.  We may adjust the ad hoc time/date as appropriate to reduce meeting logistics conflict.

Yong Kim
Acting Study Group Chair, 2.5G/5G Backplane and Copper study group, IEEE 802.3