[802.3_CU4HDD] Arch Ad hoc call on Oct 15, 2015 cancel. Also tutorial @ Plenary may be on.

Dear Colleagues,

Sorry for the late cancellation notice for this week's meeting.
There are several presentations for various presenters in the pipeline, but none are ready for prime time this week.

We'll resume next week.

Also, we got notified that 3rd tutorial slot may be now available for our "Object Storage" tutorial at the November plenary.  Presenters confirmed their availability, so please plan to attend the Tutorial #3 (starting at 9 pm, for up to 90 min w/ Q&A)

Yong Kim, CU4HDD SG Chair.