[802.3_CU4HDD] Nov Plenary - Tuesday Start time -- 9 am and website update will be done by 2 pm today (challenged at the moment)

Dear CU4HDD SG Colleagues,

We'll meet on Tuesday at 9 am (not the posted 8 am start) in the meeting room Reverchon B, Atrium Level, near the elevator and away from the bar.   The plan is to review presentations/contributions and to have discussions.   We'll also meet Wed at 9 am, and address any comments received on our PAR, and entertain other discussions.

Also I am tardy in updating the study group website.  I'll get it all straightened up by ~2 pm today.
Look forward to seeing you there.

best regards,

Yong Kim | Senior Director, CTO Office, Networking
Broadcom Corporation | (O) 408-922-7502 | (M) 408-772-4304