Re: [802.3_DMLT] next steps

Title: Announcement: March 2013 IEEE 802.3bp Task Force - Call for Presentations- Deadline March 8, 2013
Ludwig-

I think you misunderstand the meaning of the June 1 tutorial deadline.
As I understand the system,
the tutorial slots (up to 3) are handed out on a first-com, first-serve basis.
That is done with a June 1 deadline/cutoff for all requests.
Since we are (I think) putting in our request now,  the only effect of the June 1 deadline has is how many tutorial slots will be occupied on Monday evening and slight adjustment that may make on the start times of each slot.

Best regards,
    Geoff

Geoffrey O. Thompson
GraCaSI S.A.