Re: [802.3_DMLT] [IEEE802.3 DMLT] Victoria meeting material is now on the server

Dear DMLT colleagues,

Based on the offer, which Michael J. Teener provided to 802.3/DMLT to have a joint meeting with 802.1/TSN on Thursday morning, I changed the DMLT web site with a revised agenda. As the joint meeting will conflict with the intended agenda, we have to start the DMLT meeting at 8am to go through the mandatory templates etc. before having the joint 802.1/TSN and 802.3/DMLT meeting at 9:00am.

Our assigned meeting room is LIBRARY. It is really an attractive room, so that it should encourage you to attend the meeting. I will check with Michael an appropriate sized room that will be announced later this week for the joint meeting.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With best regards,
Ludwig Winkel

   Chair of IEEE 802.3 SG DMLT

   Chair of IEC SC65C/WG17

   Chair of IEC SC65C/MT9

Siemens AG , I IA SC FC
Oestliche Rheinbrueckenstr. 50
76187 Karlsruhe, Germany
Tel.: +49 721 595-6098
Mobile: +49 172 6132658
mailto:ludwig.winkel@xxxxxxxxxxx

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen, Michael Suess; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322