From: Winkel, Ludwig
Sent: Montag, 15. Juli 2013 13:39
To: 'STDS-802-3-DMLT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Cc: Michael Johas Teener (Mikejt@xxxxxxxxxxxx); 'STDS-802-3-WGAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [802.3 DMLT] DMLT joint meeting with 802.1 TSN schedule and Tutorial "Interspersing Express Traffic on IEEE 802.3 Networks"

FYI,

The SG DMLT will have a joint meeting with 802.1 TSN, Wednesday at 9am for one hour, probably in K1 (our room).

The Tutorial dealing with DMLT will take place as "Tutorial #2 (7:30-9:00 pm): Interspersing Express Traffic on IEEE 802.3 Networks", see http://www.ieee802.org/Tutorials.shtml#Tutorials_1307.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With best regards, Ludwig Winkel
   Chair of IEEE 802.3 SG DMLT
   Chair of IEC SC65C/WG17
   Chair of IEC SC65C/MT9

Siemens AG , I IA SC FC
Oestliche Rheinbrueckenstr. 50
76187 Karlsruhe, Germany
Tel.: +49 721 595-6098
Mobile: +49 172 6132658
mailto:ludwig.winkel@xxxxxxxxxxx

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen, Michael Suess; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322