[802.3_DMLT] [IEEE 802.3br] Bonita Springs meeting

Dear colleagues:

We went today through the 51 comments to D2.2 and added one comment from the floor. These comment resolutions will be on the 802.3br server within the next 30 minutes.

Commenters are asked to look on this file and provide feedback whether they accept the comment resolution or not; in this case please let the group know how this can be achieved. I am also encourage commenters to participate in the meeting tomorrow.

For those which are in Bonita Springs:

We are now in recess until tomorrow, Thursday, 1:30pm.

@Steve,

We do not need the room tomorrow morning in case somebody else need it.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With best regards,
Ludwig Winkel

  Vice-chair of IEEE P2413

   Chair of the IEEE P802.3br Task Force

   Co-chair of IEC SG8

   Convenor of IEC SC65B/WG16

   Convenor of IEC SC65C/WG17

   Convenor of IEC SC65C/MT9

   Convenor of CENELEC TC65X/WG1

Mail: Siemens AG , PD TI FC
        Oestliche Rheinbrueckenstr. 50
        76187 Karlsruhe, Germany
Tel.: +49 721 595-6098
Mobile: +49 172 6132658
mailto:ludwig.winkel@xxxxxxxxxxx

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322