[802.3_DMLT] [IEEE P802.3br] TF session in Karlsruhe, Germany, cancellation

Dear IET colleagues,

The IEEE 802.3br 1st recirculation Sponsor ballot has closed. We received no new disapprove votes and no comments.

With that, I am cancelling the May 3rd 2016 Task Force interim session in Karlsruhe, Germany.

The ballot results are:

Recirculation #1 Sponsor Ballot

Ballot Open Date: 15-Apr-2016

Ballot Close Date: 30-Apr-2016

Type: New

Draft #: D3.1

Ballots Received: 2

Vote Changes: 1

RESPONSE RATE

This ballot has met the 75% returned ballot requirement.

143 eligible people in this ballot group.

106 affirmative votes

    2 total negative votes with comments

    0 negative votes with new comments

    0 negative votes without comments

  11 abstention votes: (Lack of expertise: 7, Lack of time: 2, Other: 2)

119 votes received = 83% returned
9% abstention

APPROVAL RATE

The 75% affirmation requirement is being met.

106 affirmative votes

    2 negative votes with comments

108 votes = 98% affirmative

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With best regards,
Ludwig Winkel

  Chair of the IEEE P802.3br Task Force

Mail: Siemens AG , DF TI FC
        Oestliche Rheinbrueckenstr.
50
        76187 Karlsruhe, Germany
Tel.: +49 721 595-6098
Mobile: +49 172 6132658
mailto:ludwig.winkel@xxxxxxxxxxx

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich, Janina Kugel, Siegfried Russwurm, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322