|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Ludwi & David,
Just checking, has 802.3br been published yet? I’m wondering if I missed the offer of a “Complimentary copy of the published…”
Peter Jones Cisco Systems
Principal Engineer 560 McCarthy Blvd.
Campus Switching S/W Milpitas, CA, 95035 USA
Wrk: +1 408 525 6952 Mob: +1 408 315 8024
Email: petejone at cisco.com
Dear IET colleagues,
David Law informed me today that the IEEE P802.3br Interspersing Express Traffic (IET) was approved today by the IEEE-SA Standards Board meeting in Berlin. With that it got the status of an IEEE 802.3br Amendment without the P in front of 802.
Thanks to everyone who contributed! I would like to express my thanks explicitly to our Editor, Pat Thaler, for her outstanding work as THE EXPERT as well as THE EDITOR of IEEE 802.3br.
I hope to see you in San Diego so we can celebrate the success that Ethernet associated with the Amendments driven by IEEE 802.1 TSN is now capable to be used in Real-time Ethernet applications with guaranteed latencies. This Real-time Ethernet will be used in a lot of applications in a compatible way to the existing installations.
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With best regards,
Chair of the IEEE P802.3br Task Force
Mail: Siemens AG , DF TI SR
Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich, Janina Kugel, Siegfried Russwurm, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322
--- Begin Message ---
- To: "David Law <david_law@xxxxxxxx>" <david_law@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Complimentary copy of the published IEEE Std 802.3by-2016 standard
- From: "Law, David" <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 00:00:10 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Authentication-results: alln-inbound-k.cisco.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.i=none; spf=None smtp.mailfrom=dlaw@xxxxxxx; spf=Pass smtp.helo=postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Deferred-delivery: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 00:00:00 +0000
- Thread-index: AdHpRRApzE1TnIm2QVCh/SveqPMQEA==
- Thread-topic: Complimentary copy of the published IEEE Std 802.3by-2016 standardDear Colleague, You have been bcc'ed on this message as a Working Group ballot group member for IEEE Std 802.3by-2016 25 Gb/s Ethernet. It is therefore my pleasure to extend to you the opportunity to download a complimentary copy of the published IEEE Std 802.3by-2016 standard. The IEEE-SA has provided this complimentary download as a way of recognizing the volunteers that played an important role in this project. You must download your copy prior to 29th August 2016 at which time complimentary download will be discontinued. The standard may be accessed at: https://ieee-sa.imeetcentral.com/p/eAAAAAAAKSDyAAAAAA3a6_M PASSWORD: EEE3BY This document is a copyrighted IEEE standard. IEEE hereby grants permission to working group members, as identified in the standard itself, to download a copy of this standard FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. All other rights are reserved. No further use, reproduction or distribution of this document is permitted without the express written permission of IEEE. To request use of this standard, in part or in whole, other than as stated in this notice, permission must first be obtained from the IEEE Standards Department <stds.ipr@xxxxxxxx>. David Law Chair, IEEE 802.3 David_Law@xxxxxxxx
--- End Message ---