|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
This is the first reminder regarding the Call for Presentations and associated deadlines.
- Friday, September 2nd at 11:59pm PDT is our deadline for receiving your request for presentation time – please inform me offline if you are planning to submit any contribution. This will help me prepare the agenda and organize individual timeslots.
- Tuesday, September 6th at 11:59pm PDT is our deadline for receiving your presentation in PDF format.
The guidelines covering submission process, file format etc. can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/EXTND_EPON/public/presentproc.html
We are seeking presentations regarding the recommendations from our membership on the key areas of study that will be necessary to set our objectives, 5 criteria, and ultimately generate a Project Authorization Request (PAR). The main areas of focus for the upcoming meeting should therefore cover:
- 5 Criteria: Broad market Potential
- 5 Criteria: Compatibility
- 5 Criteria: Distinct Identity
- 5 Criteria: Technical Feasibility
- 5 Criteria: Economic Feasibility
- Backward and forward compatibility …
If you have a proposal for presentation, please contact me offline to discuss details and scheduling.
As a reminder, if you are planning to attend the meeting of our Study Group or any Task Forces / Study Groups meeting in September in Chicago, you need to register for the meeting – details are available at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html
Acting Chair, Extended EPON Study Group