From: David Piehler [mailto:david.piehler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 September 2011 06:10
To: STDS-802-3-EXTND-EPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_EXTND_EPON] Call for presentations (second reminder)

Marek, I am planning to submit a presentation cover technical feasibility of extended link budgets

(1)    (via SOAs embedded in the OLTs)

(2)    Via “mode coupling receiver” technology (without any new PMD definitions, as well as with a new PMD definition)

(3)    Bring up the topic of the “extender box” OOO, OEO and hybrids using existing PMDs.

I’ll take as much time as you are willing to give.

I’ll get you the .pdf on Tuesday.

David P

David Piehler