Re: [802.3_EXTND_EPON] September interim meeting materials was posted

Dear colleagues,

The agenda for the meeting and the opening report have been posted on September meeting website

See you all next week in Chicago and safe travels

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Acting Chair, Extended EPON Study Group, http://www.ieee802.org/3/EXTND_EPON/

ZTE Portugal
Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)