From: Edwin Mallette [mailto:edwin.mallette@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 September 2011 17:54
To: STDS-802-3-EXTND-EPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_EXTND_EPON] Updated Contribution (5 Criteria - Market Potential for Today's Meeting) -

Dear Colleagues,

Over the weekend I updated my contribution and I wanted to send it out to the mailing list, unfortunately the size limitation precluded that.   I sent the update in a separate email to the Acting SG chair.

The changes made were to 1) update the EPON market slide and 2) to update minor language / presentation inconsistencies.

Regards,

Ed