[802.3_EXTND_EPON] Website update

Dear colleagues,

The website for September meeting (http://www.ieee802.org/3/EXTND_EPON/public/1109/index.html) was updated with the meeting minutes, kindly recorded by Duane, and the updated presentation from Ed, which we saw at the meeting.

In the following days, I will start discussion on individual topics and action items, focusing primary on the objectives.

Thank you all for a very interesting meeting and many good comments.

See you in November

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Chair, Extended EPON Study Group, http://www.ieee802.org/3/EXTND_EPON/

ZTE Portugal
Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)