[802.3_EXTND_EPON] Website update

Dear colleagues,

Our website has been updated and all materials received by now have been posted – please check http://www.ieee802.org/3/EXTND_EPON/public/1111/index.html for more details. I am aware of at least two more contributions which will be brought to our attention post-deadline. Given that the authors did not manage to submit them in time, I will seek permission from the Study Group membership to have them included in the agenda for this meeting once they become available.

Agenda and opening report will be posted online as soon as they are completed. I am travelling right now to Atlanta and have very limited access to Internet

See you all in Atlanta and have a safe trip.

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Chair of Extended EPON Study Group, http://www.ieee802.org/3/EXTND_EPON/

ZTE Portugal
Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)