From: Marek Hajduczenia [mailto:marek.hajduczenia@xxxxxx]
Sent: 08 March 2012 12:44
To: stds-802-3-EXTND-EPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Website update

Dear colleagues,

The website for March plenary meeting has been updated. You can find it at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/EXTND_EPON/public/1203/index.html

We have received one technical contribution for which I have allocated time at the beginning of the meeting. The proposed meeting agenda is shown below. Please note that there is an important joint 802.1/802.3 meeting on Wednesday morning between 9:00 and 10:30, so we will start a bit later, at 10:45. Given the few items we have to go through, I expect we will run out of agenda items shortly after lunch.

We have also received response from CCSA to our information communication, together with the attached specification for extended EPON optics, developed by this organization. Both the letter and the attachment to it have been uploaded to the meeting website. During the meeting, we will need to decide whether a response to the liaison letter should be generated and if so, craft it at that time and approve like we did at the last meeting in January.

We will have also one additional task to carry out at this meeting. Our PAR, responses to 5 criteria and objectives, as approved back in November 2011, are open for comments by 5 PM Tuesday of the meeting week. The SG will meet on Wednesday and process any comments received by the deadline, produce and approve responses, which have to be delivered to 802 EC by 5 PM on Wednesday. If any changes are made to project documentation, these will have to be presented to 802.3 WG at the closing plenary and re-approved prior to their progress.

I wish you all safe travels to Hawaii and see you next week

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Chair, Extended EPON Study Group, http://www.ieee802.org/3/EXTND_EPON/

ZTE Portugal
Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)